Saturday 24 September 2011

Saturday Snark, Blood Howl Style

It's Saturday, and that can only mean one thing.  Time for Saturday Snark at the lovely Marie Sexton's blog!  For our humble contribution, we submit this exchange between Jed and David in Blood Howl.  Enjoy, and don't forget to share your own snark!  :)

----

Sitting proudly in a glass vase were brightly colored foil wrappers, arranged like flowers. “I hope you got the triple extra large,” Jed smirked, reaching out to flick the edge of one of the condoms, the entire bouquet waving gleefully at them. “Or the ribbed, those are nice.”
“Glow in the dark,” David answered with a sly smile. “To help you find your cock.”

----

9 comments:

  1. That is too funny...makes me want to search for some snark of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's freakin' hilarious. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always did wonder what the point of the glow-in-the-dark ones was. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehee, thanks everyone. <3 I'll admit, that part made me giggle far more than I should probably say. It's the only explanation I can come up with for those glow in the dark ones!

    Thanks for the laugh, everyone who joined in. Saturday Snark is definitely my new favorite thing.

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Snark Alex! I just discovered the Saturday Snarks and and am chasing the rainbow today. Love, love, love snark.

    This one reminds me of the scene in the movie with John Ritter.

    ReplyDelete